- 2 cups fresh ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces grated Provolone cheese
- 8 ounces grated Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon chiffonade of fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Emeril's Meat Sauce 
- 1/2 pound grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 package of dried lasagna noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, Provolone, Mozzarella, Romano, egg, milk, basil and garlic. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper. To assemble, spread 2 1/2 cups of the meat sauce on the bottom of a deep dish lasagna pan. Sprinkle 1/3 of the grated cheese over the sauce. Cover the cheese with 1/3 of the dried noodles. Spread a 1/3 of the cheese filling evenly over the noodles. Repeat the above process with the remaining ingredients, toping the lasagna with the remaining sauce. Place in the oven, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. Remove the foil and continue to bake until bubbly and golden, 20 to 25 minutes longer. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before serving. Slice and serve.