- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 ounces Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate, melted
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- 1 recipe Spiced Cream 
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. In a saucepan, melt the butter. In a mixing bowl, whisk the melted butter and sugar together. Add the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth.
- Add the eggs, vanilla and cornmeal. Whisk until smooth. Pour into the pie shell. Bake for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 30 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with Spiced Cream.