- 12 wedges of fresh honeydew melon, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- Salt and pepper
- 8 thin slices of Prosciutto di Parma
- 4 cups of fresh arugula, washed, stemmed and patted dry
- Drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 ounce pieces of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Syrup 
- Season the melon with salt and pepper. Wrap two pieces of prosciutto around each wedge of melon. In a mixing bowl, toss the greens with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly. Mound the greens in the center of four plates. Arrange three prosciutto wrapped melon around each mound of greens. Shave the cheese over the greens. Drizzle each salad with the Balsamic Syrup.