- 12 slices of eggplant (about 1/4-inch thick)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices of proscuitto ham
- 12 slices of fresh Mozzarella cheese, about 1/8-inch thick
- 1 small head of radicchio lettuce
- Drizzle of Extra-Virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Syrup 
- Preheat the grill. Season both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill the eggplant for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Lay a piece of proscuitto on one piece of grilled eggplant. Lay a slice of cheese on top of the proscuitto. Carefully roll up the eggplant and secure the roll with two toothpicks. Repeat the above process with the remaining grilled eggplant.
- Cut the radicchio in quarters. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill for 1 minute on each side. Remove from the grill and cut away the core of the lettuce. Using a sharp knife, shred the radicchio.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the radicchio with extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside. Place the eggplant roulades on the grill and cook until the cheese starts to melt. Remove from the grill. Place the greens on a large platter. Arrange the roulades on the platter. Drizzle the entire platter with the Balsamic Syrup.