- 1 (13-ounce jar) Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) box Crispix cereal
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a medium saucepan, melt the Nutella, butter, and chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat.
- Place the Crispix in a large bowl and pour the melted chocolate mixture over the top. Gently stir well to coat evenly.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a sifter and sift over the nuggets. Toss to coat evenly. Store in an airtight container.