- 1 (5 1/2 to 6 pound) whole turkey breast, rinsed and dried
- 1 teaspoon each kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon thyme, finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
Season turkey with salt and pepper on all sides. Transfer it to the basket of Emeril's Air Fryer set on 300º F for 1 hour. After 1 hour reduce the heat to 270º F and continue to cook for 15 minutes longer or until turkey reaches 165º F on a meat thermometer. Once cooked let rest for at least 15 minutes before slicing from the bone.
To prepare the herb butter, combine the butter, herbs, and bacon in a small bowl and mix well. Season with a little salt and pepper. Transfer the soft butter to parchment paper and roll up like a tootsie roll. Freeze until ready to use. Can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months.
Serve the turkey sliced with a pat of the bacon herb butter.
Air Fried Beef Satay with Peanut Sauce
Duck Breast with Roasted Apricots and Pistachio Cream Sauce
Turkey Breast Stuffed with Boursin, Spinach and Walnuts
Slow-Roasted Spatchcocked Chicken with Herbs and Lemon
Air Fried Banana Bread
Bacon And Herb Roast Turkey Breast
Turkey, Mushroom and Bacon Panini
Pork Medallions With Bacon, Onions And Apples
Roast Turkey and Mushroom Rigatoni
Potato Soup with Bacon and Cheddar