- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh berries, for garnish
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, for garnish
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the fresh fruit and almonds and stir until well combined, making sure all of the chia seeds are coated in the almond milk.
Pour the mixture into 4 cups or resealable glass jars and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
Serve with the toasted almonds and fresh fruit.