- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup fresh berries, for garnish
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, for garnish
In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients except for the fresh fruit and almonds and stir until well combined, making sure all of the chia seeds are coated in the almond milk.
Pour the mixture into 4 cups or resealable glass jars and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
Serve with the toasted almonds and fresh fruit.
White Chocolate Blondies with Almonds and Pistachios
Bananas Foster French Toast
Goat Cheese and Herb Frittata
Air Fried Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Breakfast Strata
Triple Almond Milk Shakes
Almond Pastry Cream
Irish Stout and Cheddar Rarebit with Soft Boiled Eggs
Individual Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche
Ramps And Eggs