- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 thin slices Black Forest ham, about 1½ - 2 ounces total
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon Pimenton or smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Toasted bread, for serving (optional)
Butter the Pie Pan with the butter and line the pan with the ham slices, so that the bottom and sides of the Pie Pan are completely covered. Place the pan into the basket of the Air Fryer.
Crack 1 of the eggs in a small bowl and add the heavy cream, ¼ teaspoon of the salt, and ⅛ teaspoon of the black pepper. Whisk well to combine. Pour egg mixture into the Pie Pan, over the ham, and crack the remaining 3 eggs over top. Season with the remaining salt and pepper and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Place basket into the drawer of the Air Fryer, and insert into the machine. Set the temperature to 320 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer to 12 minutes.
When the timer goes off, remove the Pie Pan from the Air Fryer. Season with the Pimenton and garnish with the shaved chives. Use a spatula to remove the shirred eggs from the Pie Pan, and transfer to a plate. Serve warm.
- Dish Type: Breakfast
Air Fried Mushroom, Onion, and Ham Quiche
Old Fashioned Shirred Eggs
Air Fried Bacon and Corn Pudding
Air Fried French Green Beans with Shallots and Slivered Almonds
Air Fried Radish and Mozzarella Salad
Air Fried Broccoli
Air Fried Sweet Potato Pie
Air Fried Buttermilk Biscuits
Twice Air-Fried Potatoes
Air Fried Pecan Pie