- One 8-ounce bag each, Blue and Yellow tortilla chips
- Creamy Nacho Cheese Sauce, as needed, recipe follows
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Green Chili Sauce, plus more as needed, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup Homemade Pico de Gallo, plus more as needed, recipe follows
- 1 cup Quick and Easy Black Beans, plus more as needed, recipe follows
- Pickled jalapenos, for garnish
- Sour Cream, for garnish
- Guacamole, for garnish
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
Arrange half of the blue chips and half of the yellow chips on a large platter with some of the cheese sauce drizzled on the bottom of the platter to keep the chips from sliding around, drizzling more cheese sauce between layers of chips.
Toss the grilled chicken with ½ cup of the Green Chili Sauce and set aside.
Spoon 1 cup of black beans over the chips and add more cheese sauce. Top the black beans with the sliced chicken. Spoon ½ cup of the Pico de Gallo over the chicken and then garnish with the pickled jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro leaves.
*Cook’s Note: The following recipes make slightly more cheese sauce, pico de gallo and black beans than you will need for the nachos. Serve the remaining ingredients on the side with chips!! Or, grill more chicken and make another batch!
Lamb Lollichops with Pickled Vegetable Chow Chow
Kicked-Up Grilled Ham and Cheese with a Warm Roasted Tomato Salad
Creamy Green Chili Nacho Cheese Sauce
Dessert Cinnamon Sugar Nachos With Dulce De Leche And Mexican Chocolate
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Sammy And Emeril’s Favorite Paella
Smoked Chicken Sliders