- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Position two oven racks in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and stir with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 24 portions, about 1 heaping tablespoon each. Roll each portion between your hands to form a smooth ball. Place the balls of dough on ungreased cookie sheets, spacing them 1 inch apart. You should get about 12 cookies per sheet. Using a fork, press on the dough in two directions to form a crosshatch pattern.
- Bake the cookies, rotating the sheets between oven racks and turning them back to front midway, until the cookies are puffed and lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Remove the baking sheets from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheets. Then remove them with a metal spatula.
Chris' Kicked Up Spicy Walnut Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Jesse's Big Chocolate Chip Cookies With Peanut Butter Filling
Chocolate Cookie-peanut Butter Banana Pie
Skillet Corn Cake With Stewed Cherries
Emeril's Late-night Parfaits
Chocolate Pound Cake And Peanut Butter And Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Sandwiches
Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes With Peanut Butter Filling And Chocolate Glaze
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie With Chocolate Sauce
Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars