- 1/2 pound plus 1 teaspoon butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream 1/2 pound butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. While machine is running, add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Sift together 3 cups flour and baking powder. Slowly add flour mixture to batter and mix on low speed just until a dough is formed. Very gently, by turning the mixer on and then off, fold chips and nuts into dough.
- Once dough is blended, grease a 9-by-9-inch baking pan with remaining butter and dust with 1 tablespoon flour. Pour batter into pan and place in preheated oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until set yet still moist.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
Spiced Bar Nuts
Decorated Sugar Cookies
The Ultimate Cheese Dip: Cheesy Beer
Whole Lotta Nuts Granola
Emeril's Homemade Granola Bars
Black Cat Cookies (orange-scented Sables With A Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache)
Jilly's Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Candy Bar Stuffed Baked Apples