- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, plus 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine mint, parsley, basil, chives, and oregano in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add walnuts, garlic, Parmesan, and lemon zest and pulse to combine. With the machine running, add oil in a steady stream. Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and pulse to combine. Transfer pesto to a nonreactive bowl and cover it with plastic wrap, pressing wrap so that it sits directly on top of pesto. Set aside until ready to use.
- Cook's Note: The pesto sauce can be made up to 2 days in advance and refrigerated until ready to use. If you choose to make it ahead of time, cover the surface of the sauce with a thin film of olive oil to keep the sauce from darkening. Return it to room temperature before serving.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Grill It Up
Grilled Rack Of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
Crunchy Snack Mix
Quinoa Mix With Sauteed Kale
Salmon With Quinoa Mix, Sautéed Kale And Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
Grilled Flat-iron Steak With Avocado, Tomato, And Red Onion Salad
Grilled Shrimp With Creamy Avocado-lime Vinaigrette
Grilled Cheese "sandwitch''
Grilled Almond-butter Sandwiches With Bananas And Semisweet Chocolate
Grilled Smashed Potatoes With Feta