- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 pint oysters, shucked and drained
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 recipe pizza dough
- Olive oil, for brushing dough
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat
- 1/4-pound sliced smoked salmon
- Remoulade Sauce
- 2 tablespoon chives, chopped
- Preheat a deep fryer to 350 degrees F, or heat 2 inches of oil in a large, deep Dutch oven to 350 degrees F.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Combine eggs and milk in Prep Time: Cook Time: Inactive Prep Time: a shallow dish. Dredge oysters in egg wash and then dust with flour. Carefully drop oysters into hot oil and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain. Set aside.
- Brush pizza dough with olive oil. Place on grill for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn over and grill an additional 2 to 3 minutes until done.
- While still on grill, top pizza dough with cream fraiche, capers, red onion, crabmeat, and smoked salmon. Drizzle with Remoulade Sauce. Top with chives and fried oysters and serve immediately.
California Style Duck Confit Pizza
New York Style Thin Crust Pizza
Cannoli Dessert Calzone
Smoked Salmon Omelette With Caviar Hollandaise
Delmonico's Smoked Salmon And Brie Crepes With Herbsaint Butter Sauce And Crispy Spinach
Gemelli With Smoked Salmon And Creamy Vodka Sauce
Potato And Watercress Soup With Crisp Potato Pancakes And Smoked Salmon
Cold Pasta Salad With Smoked Salmon, Cucumbers And Salmon Roe
Smoked Salmon Napoleons