- 1 1/4 cups dry-roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch fine salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Pulse the peanuts, granulated sugar, and cloves in a food processor until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Pulse in the butter. Press the nut mixture evenly into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan and bake until set, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Melt the chocolate with the cream in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth, and then spread the chocolate over the crust. Freeze the crust while making the filling.
- For the filling: Whisk the milk, eggs, confectioners' sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until boiling. Continue to cook until the consistency of mayonnaise, about 2 minutes more. Transfer to a bowl. Whisk in the cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla. Spread evenly over the chocolate and refrigerate until cold or overnight.
- For the topping: Melt the chocolate in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth; cool slightly. Whip the cream with the confectioners' sugar until it holds slightly stiff peaks. Stir a large spoonful of the cream into the chocolate and then fold all the chocolate into the cream. Remove the pie from the pan. Spread the cream topping onto the pie with an offset spatula. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Miss Hilda's Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie With Chocolate Sauce
Jeremy's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Chocolate Pound Cake And Peanut Butter And Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Sandwiches
Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes With Peanut Butter Filling And Chocolate Glaze
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Chris' Kicked Up Spicy Walnut Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Spicy Thai-style Pineapple Wraps