- 1 (1-pound) bag baby carrots
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a medium, heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender and the sauce becomes a shiny glaze, about 15 minutes.
- Using an oven mitt or pot holder, remove from the heat and serve.
Oh Yeah Baby Glazed Carrots
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Emeril's Scrambled Egg And Sausage Burritos
Bread 'em And Bake 'em Pork Chops
Pizzazy Pizza Sandwiches
Layered Dessert Fruit Dip
Fresh Carrot Ring With Buttered Peas And Cauliflower
Crispy Carrot Curls
Sea Scallops And Black Truffles En Papillote W/confit Of Leeks And Baby Carrots
Chef Neal's Baby Back Ribs With Orange Chipotle Glaze