- 4 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup melted butter, plus more for greasing pan
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter a 9 by 13 inch pan. In a large bowl, mix the oatmeal, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and corn syrup. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and bake 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut into bars.
- For the Frosting: Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a double boiler and melt. Mix well. Spread on baked and cooled cookie bars. Refrigerate until frosting hardens.
Broiled Peanut Butter Double-decker Delight
Monster Kids' Dessert
Monster Cookie Pizza
Pb And J Wontons With Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Chocolate Covered Cannolis
Hannah's Heavenly Mocha Blended
Volcano Mud Shake Recipe
Chocolate Pound Cake And Peanut Butter And Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Sandwiches
Mini Chocolate Bundt Cakes With Peanut Butter Filling And Chocolate Glaze
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie