- 1 large bulb fennel (about 1 pound), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound tiny fresh green beans, blanched in boiling water for 1 minute, then shocked in a cold-water bath
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put the fennel and onions in a roasting pan. Add the olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to coat evenly. Roast until soft and lightly browned, about 1 hour, tossing once or twice. Let cool.
- Combine the fennel mixture with the beans and toss to mix. Serve at room temperature.
Roasted Fennel and Green Bean Relish
Roasted Fennel, Green Bean, And Potato Crisps Salad
Engine 54 - Ladder 4 Turkey Roast
Andouille Cornbread Stuffing
Chocolate Praline Tart with Caramel, Chocolate Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream
Herb Crusted Catfish With Tomato Fennel Vinaigrette, And Andouille And Fava Bean Relish
Chocolate Tart Crust
Homemade Spicy Chicken Sausage