- Kosher salt, for coating the glass rims
- 1 dozen oysters, freshly shucked, with their liquor
- 1 cup chilled fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 12 ounces tequila
- Moisten the rims of 12 shot glasses with water, then dip each glass in kosher salt to coat the rims. Put an oyster into each shot glass.
- In a medium bowl, combine the lime juice, red bell pepper, shallots, cilantro, parsley, and chives. Pour 1 tablespoon of the lime juice mixture into each of the 12 shot glasses over the oysters.
- Pour the tequila into a cocktail shaker with ice cubes and shake to chill the tequila. Add about 2 tablespoons of tequila to each of the shot glasses. Serve immediately.
Shrimp, Avocado, And Lobster Cocktail With A Tequila-cilantro Mayonnaise
Tequila And Lime Baby Back Ribs With A Guava And Ginger Glaze
Lime Sorbet Over Pound Cake With Tequila Flambeed Berries
1970's Tequila Sunrise
Hot Apple Cider