- 11 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 head roasted garlic, pulp mashed
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Savory Pie Crust, blind baked
- 1 pound mixed spring greens
- Black Olive Vinaigrette
- 2/3 cup pitted and halved kalamata olives, for garnishing plates
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Into a large mixing bowl place the goat cheese, butter, ricotta cheese, and roasted garlic and beat ingredients with a mixer on high speed until smooth. Add the egg yolks one at a time, then the flour, rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt, and white pepper, mixing well to incorporate.
Pour the cheese mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake until the top is golden and the filling is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving.
Toss the greens with enough Black Olive Vinaigrette to just coat the greens and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately with slices of the tart. Garnish plates with kalamata olive halves.
Black Olive Vinaigrette
Orange-Scented Shortcakes with a Fresh Berry Medley
Goat Cheese And Rosemary Tart With Shaved Prosciutto And Armagnac-macerated Figs
Tomato, Zucchini, And Leek Galette With Roasted Garlic Goat Cheese
Olive And Roasted Pine Nut, Sundried Tomato And Rosemary, Basil, Black Pepper, And Parmesan Cheese Bread Braid
Mesclun Greens With Creamy Garlic Dressing And Roasted Garlic Crouton With Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese
Blue Cheese Cheesecake With Baby Greens, Candied Walnuts And A Pear Vinaigrette
Homemade Goat Cheese
Baby Greens Tossed With A Chardonay Hazelnut Vinaigrette, Roasted Hazelnuts And Goat Cheese
Pasta Rags with Chicken Confit, Asparagus, and Teardrop Tomatoes