- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten lightly
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 red pepper, roasted, peeled and seeded, sliced 1-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- On a lightly floured surface arrange pastry sheet with a short side facing you and cut in half crosswise.
- Arrange a half of the sheet with a long side facing you and brush edge of far side with some egg. Arrange 1/2 the prosciutto evenly on top of pastry, avoiding egg-brushed edge. Lay 1/2 the pepper strips lengthwise along side of pastry facing you.
- Starting with side nearest you, roll pastry jelly-roll fashion and wrap in waxed paper. Make another log in same manner.
- Chill pastry logs, seam sides down, until firm, at least 20 minutes
- Cut logs crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pinwheels and arrange, cut sides down, 1-inch apart on baking sheets.
- Bake pinwheels in batches in middle of oven until golden, about 14 to 16 minutes.
- Transfer pinwheels to a rack and cool slightly.
Grilled Vietnamese-Style Chicken Wings
Scallop And Truffle Mille-feuille With Meyer Lemon Creme Fraiche And Truffle Vinaigrette
Homemade Puff Pastry
Brie En Croute With Caramel And Walnuts
Apple Tart Tatin With Homeade Puff Pastry
Meyer Lemon Creme Fraiche
Stuffed Chicken Legs In Puff Pastry With Andouille Cream
Apple Tart Tatin With Homemade Puff Pastry