- 1 1/3 cups pumpkin seeds, cleaned and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Combine the pumpkin seeds with the garlic powder, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper on prepared baking sheet and toss to combine. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until seeds are crispy and light golden brown. Remove from the oven and stir with a spatula or wooden spoon to release any seeds that have stuck to the baking sheet, and cool completely before serving.
- Roasted seeds will keep in an airtight storage container for up to 1 week.
- Cook's Note: recipe may be scaled up proportionately.
Pumpkin Soup With Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Miss Hilda's Popcorn Cake
Duck And Pumpkin Risotto With Toasted Pumpkin Seeds And Duck Cracklings
Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
White Chocolate, Pumpkin Seed and Sour Cherry Bark
Orange Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin And Corn Fritters
Hilda's Maw Maw Slaw
Hilda's Shake And Bake Chicken