- 1 pound fiddlehead ferns
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Grated Parmesan, for garnish
- Emeril's Original Essence, for garnish
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, blanch the fiddleheads until they are crisp-tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove the fiddleheads from the water and shock them in a bowl of ice water (unless you are going to use them immediately).
- Drop angel hair pasta into the same pot of boiling water used for fiddleheads. Boil for 3 to 5 minutes or until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil. Saute fiddlehead ferns, green onions, and red pepper flakes for 2 minutes. Drain pasta and add to skillet. Toss with truffle oil and salt and pepper. Divide pasta among 4 plates and garnish with grated cheese. Sprinkle with Essence and serve.
Angel Hair Pasta with Smoky Mushrooms and Tasso
Veal Piccata with Angel Hair and Parmigiana-Reggiano
Portobello Mushrooms, Angel Hair Pasta, And Fresh† Tomato Sauce
Wild Mushrooms, Tasso, And Angel Hair Pasta
Sauteed Shrimp And Warm Remoulade Sauce Over Angel Hair Pasta
Snapper With Truffled Favas And Crosnes
Rhubarb And Apple Cobbler
Angel Hair Aglio Olio
Pacific Coast Salmon And Wild Ramps, With A Morel, Crawfish, And Fiddlehead Fern Ragout
Black Pepper Crusted Sea Scallops With A Crab Meat And Fiddlehead Fern Relish With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce