- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, or as needed
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Gradually stir in enough flour to make a thick batter. You will probably not need all 3 cups.
- Using a metal colander set over a pot of boiling, salted water, press spaetzle batter through holes directly into water.
- When spaetzle are cooked through, they will float to surface, about 5 minutes. Scoop up with a slotted spoon and drain well as they cook or drain all at once.
Mustard Cream Spaetzle Topped Ham Steak
Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
Emeril's Fall River Chow Mein
Fall River Chow Mein Noodles
Cherry Almond Noodle Pudding
Shrimp And Vegetable Pad Thai
Paneed Pork Medallions With Herbed Spaetzle And Brown Butter Sauce
Butternut Squash Spaetzle
Paneed Pork Medallions With Herbed Spaetzle