- 8 ounces medium, spiral egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup slivered almond
- Cook noodles in a large stockpot with boiling, salted water until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander and place in a large bowl with the butter. Toss to coat well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, add cherries, cover and remove the pan from the heat. Allow cherries to stand for 5 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, cottage cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, the lemon zest, vanilla, and almond extract in blender or food processor. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Stir together the sour cream mixture, buttered noodles, and cherries. Place the noodle mixture into the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, almonds, and the remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Sprinkle nut mixture over the noodle pudding and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Pudding should be cooked through and golden.
Simple Chicken Noodle Soup
Fall River Chow Mein Noodles
Shrimp And Vegetable Pad Thai
Emeril's Fall River Chow Mein
Mustard Cream Spaetzle Topped Ham Steak
Dried Cherry And White Chocolate Bread Pudding Box
Cherry And White Chocolate Bread Pudding
Rice Pudding With Rum Raisins And Sugared Almonds