- 2 tablespoons Creole or whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion tops, green part only
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 large egg*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 to 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained and coarsely chopped capers
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, add the Creole mustard, green onions, horseradish, garlic, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire, lemon juice, egg, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- With the motor running, slowly pour the vegetable oil into the blender or food processor in a slow, steady stream. Add the parsley and pulse to combine. Transfer to a container, fold in the chopped eggs and capers, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour before using. This sauce will keep, refrigerated, for up to 24 hours.
- *RAW EGG WARNING The American Egg Board states: "There have been warnings against consuming raw or lightly cooked eggs on the grounds that the egg may be contaminated with Salmonella, a bacteria responsible for a type of foodborne illness. Healthy people need to remember that there is a very small risk and treat eggs and other raw animal foods accordingly. Use only properly refrigerated, clean, sound-shelled, fresh, grade AA or A eggs. Avoid mixing yolks and whites with the shellÖ"
Chicken Cakes With Tangy Remoulade Sauce
Tangy Barbecue Sauce
Celery Root French Fries With Remoulade Dipping Sauce
Fried Crawfish Po'boy With Remoulade Sauce
Hearts Of Palm Strudel With Remoulade Sauce
Hearts Of Palm Strudels With Remoulade Dipping Sauce