- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste (recommended: Sambal)
- 1/2 cup marinade reserved from flank steak
- Puree mangos in a blender. Add rice wine vinegar and chili garlic paste and blend until all ingredients are incorporated (the color should be a bright orange-red). Bring marinade to a boil. Lower heat to medium-low and reduce to about half (about 10 minutes over medium-low heat). The sauce can be strained at this point to remove the bits of garlic and ginger (the flavor is slightly less intense but it makes for a nicer presentation). Add about half of the mango puree (approximately 2/3 cup) and cook for another 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Save the other half of the mango puree for garnish.
Ginger Mango Flank Steak With Fennel Slaw
Grilled Grouper With Mango Habanero Barbecue Sauce
Braised And Barbecued Pork Shanks With Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce And Cheddar-jalapeno Cornbread
Roasted Ginger Salmon With Ginger Soy Butter Sauce
Coconut Mango Bread Pudding With Caramel Rum Sauce And Fried Coconut Strips
Coconut And White Chocolate Souffles With Mango-rum Sauce
Florida Grouper With Tomatillo Sauce, Florida Orange Mango Salsa, Lump Crabmeat Guacamole, And Fried Yucca Chips
Sweet Barbecue Sauce