- 2 pounds frozen pizza dough, thawed
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 24 ounces sweet roasted red peppers, julienned
- 1 pound grated fontinella cheese
- 8 ounces grated Pecorino Romano
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pounds sweet Italian sausage, removed from casings
- 1 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- Let dough rise for at least 4 hours.
- While you're waiting, julienne the red peppers; reserve the juice and set out at room temperature. Next grate the fontinella, Pecorino, and Parmesan cheeses and store in the refrigerator along with the prosciutto and sausage until ready to use.
- When dough is ready, roll out onto a flat surface to the thickness that you prefer, about 1/2 to 3/4-inch.
- Remove sausage from casing and crumble. Cook until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to 300 degrees F.
- Fold pizza in half (it will be a big one) and then place it on the grill and unfold. Brush top side with olive oil, close lid, and cook for 5 minutes. Open lid and pop any bubbles you might see. Then flip pizza onto the other side and cook for another 5 minutes. Flip pizza 1 more time.
- Add the reserved juice from the roasted red peppers to the sausage and stir. Spread the prosciutto evenly over the pizza. Then cover with ìblotchesîof ricotta. Add a few roasted red peppers. Cover with some fontinella. Add half the sausage and remaining fontinella and all of the Romano. Add remaining sausage and peppers cover with remaining ricotta and all of the Parmesan.
- Close lid and cook, continually lifting and shifting so underside doesn`t burn, until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Sausage Pizza With Caramelized Onions And Peppers
Grilled Rack Of Lamb with a Mixed Herb Pesto
Grilled Filet of Beef with Blue Cheese Glacage, Bacon and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes and a Drizzle of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Pizzazy Pizza Sandwiches
New York Style Thin Crust Pizza
Laotian Grilled Pork Skewers With Papaya Salad And Sticky Rice
Basically Buttery Cookies
Hot Out Of The Oven Bread
Never Enough Dinner Rolls