- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips (about half of a 13 1/2-ounce bag)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 3/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cup minced jalapeÒos
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 1/2 teaspoons Emeril's Southwest Essence
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 pounds cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 5 large eggs
- 6 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Manchego or Parmesan cheese
- Simply Salsa
- Cilantro Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 325?F.
- Combine the chips and butter in a small bowl and mix to blend. Press the mixture into the bottom and slightly up the sides of a 10-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions, bell peppers, jalapeÒos, 1 teaspoon Southwest Essence, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, 4 to 6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Season the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons Essence. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until very smooth. Using a rubber spatula, fold the vegetables, chicken, grated cheeses, remaining 2 tablespoons Essence, and remaining tablespoon salt into the cream cheese mixture. Pour the mixture into the springform pan and bake until the center has set, about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool on a wire rack. When cool, transfer to the refrigerator to chill thoroughly before serving.
Southwest Cowboy Steak With Skillet Corn Sauce And Tortillas
Crab and Corn Cheesecake with a Green Onion Coulis
Emeril's Southwest Seasoning
Southwest Cheese Pie With Pico De Gallo
Southwest Shrimp With Fire Roasted Corn And Onion Dressing
Southwest Spice Rub
Funky Southwest Pork Loin
Lobster Cheesecake With Christmas Caviar Sauce
New Orleans Goat Cheesecake
Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake