- 1 large Maui onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the onion on a large piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle the onion with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Wrap the onion tightly in the foil and roast until tender and lightly golden brown, about 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and cool. When cool, roughly chop the onion and place in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. With the machine running, slowly add the remaining 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil through the feed tube, until the dressing is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Big Island Tomato And Maui Onion Salad
Cucumber Papaya Salad
Molokai Sweet Potato Salad
Island Green Bean Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Make Your Own Salad With Creamy Green Salad Dressing
Grilled Taro Leaf Wrapped Mahi Mahi With Lilikoi (passion Fruit) Reduction
Mocha Ice Cream Sandwiches With Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Mocha Ice Cream