- 1 pound Ahi tuna, cut into 1-inch dice
- 1/2 cup chopped limu kohu (red seaweed)
- 1 teaspoon inamona (roasted, crushed kukui nut), optional but very traditional
- 1/2 cup aloha shoyu (soy sauce)
- 1 Maui onion, diced
- 1 cup whole kukui nuts
- Mix all ingredients and chill for 1 hour.
- Inamona: Roast nuts whole over a grill or in a 325 degree F oven until golden brown for 90 minutes.
- Crack 1 kukui nut, and if it is a dark brown color, they are ready. Cool nuts, scrape out the nutmeat, and chop finely. Add Hawaiian salt, to taste.
Emerilized Hawaiian Poke
Emeril's Hawaiian Style Poke
Haupia With Pineapple
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Mocha Ice Cream Sandwiches With Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Emeril's Paniolo (hawaiian Cowboy) Steak
Emeril's "paniolo" (hawaiian Cowboy) Steak