- 1 loaf fresh French or Italian bread, about 22 inches long, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dehydrated Garlic Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- With a fork or your fingers, pull out the excess bread and hollow slightly the center of the loaf.
- In a bowl, cream together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over the cut sides of the bread. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake until just golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Shrimp Scampi Po Boy On Garlic Bread
Louisiana Garlic Bread
Basic Bread Dough For Stuffed Bread
Hot Out Of The Oven Bread
Try It, You'll Like It Zucchini Bread
Two-day Multigrain Bread
White Sandwich Bread
Pumpkin Bread Sandwich With A Pumpkin Seed And Cream Cheese Filling