- 1 loaf fresh French or Italian bread, about 22 inches long, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dehydrated Garlic Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- With a fork or your fingers, pull out the excess bread and hollow slightly the center of the loaf.
- In a bowl, cream together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over the cut sides of the bread. Place on the prepared baking sheet and bake until just golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve hot.