- 2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon Essence
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or Vermouth
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Garlic Bread
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese, garnish
- Season the shrimp with the Essence.
- In a large skillet or sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the garlic, ¼ teaspoon salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper and cook, stirring until the garlic is soft and fragrant but not browned about 2 minutes. Add the wine and bring to a boil and cook until the wine is reduced by half.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook, stirring, until the shrimp are starting to turn pink, about 3 minutes. Add the tomatoes, green onions, and parsley and continue cooking until the shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes longer. Remove from the heat and season with additional salt to taste.
- To serve, spoon the shrimp and sauce onto the bottom half of the garlic bread. Sprinkle lightly with cheese and top with remaining garlic bread. Cut into 4 portions and serve immediately.
Emeril's Shrimp Scampi With Herbed Rice Pilaf
Slow-Cooked Cochon de Lait Po’Boy
Warm Pea Shoot And Rock Shrimp Salad With Hoisin Dressing And Crispy Wontons
Next Day Sausage Meatballs Po-boys
Emeril's Shrimp Scampi
Fried Chocolate Bananas
Caramelized Salmon Over A Warm Potato Salad
Cold Puree Of White Bean Soup With A Crispy Pancetta And Creole Tomato Relish
Mille Feuille Of Benne Wafers And Pineapple Pastry Cream With Macerated Berries
Vietnamese Style Poor Boys