- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound roasted turkey meat, diced
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 2 heads radicchio lettuce, cored and thinly sliced
- Drizzle olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Toasted Croutons:
- 1/2 loaf French Bread
- Olive oil
- Stir together, mango chutney, curry powder, and enough mayonnaise to your desired taste. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the turkey meat, rice, grapes, almonds, and red onions. Add dressing. Mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, toss the radicchio with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To serve, lay the radicchio in the center of each serving plate. Mound the turkey salad on top of radicchio. Place the croutons around the salad. Garnish with chives.
- For Toasted Croutons: Slice French bread on the bias into 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick slices. Brush with olive oil. Grill or broil until golden.
Turkey Chopped Salad
Turkey And Vegetable Soup
Cranberry Bread Pudding
Grilled Turkey With Pomegranate Black Pepper Glaze
Overstuffed Pumpkin With Cornbread, Apples And Turkey Sausage With Sauvignon Blanc
Make Your Own Salad With Creamy Green Salad Dressing
Cucumber Papaya Salad
Molokai Sweet Potato Salad
Big Island Tomato And Maui Onion Salad
Island Green Bean Salad