- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 8 cups watermelon chunks, seeds removed (about 1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup vodka, plus more for drizzling, if desired
- Combine sugar, water, and lime zest in a small saucepan over high heat. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool completely. Strain syrup through a wire-mesh strainer, discarding the zest.
- In a blender of food processor, combine diced watermelon and simple syrup and blend until mixture is pureed. Add vodka, stirring to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pour mixture into an ice-cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. When sorbet is frozen, remove from ice cream freezer and place into individual paper cups and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Drizzle additional vodka over sorbet just before serving, if desired.
Spiked Watermelon Daiquiri With Citrus Ginger Infusion
Homemade Cracker Jacks
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Spiked Cream
Milk Chocolate And Coffee Kahlua-spiked Ice Cream Bonbons
My First Watermelon Granita
Roasted Peach Soup Garnished With Peach Sorbet And Butter Cookies