- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 3 kiwi fruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- Powdered sugar, for decorating
- Line a jelly roll pan with buttered parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks start to form. Gradually add the sugar, beating constantly, until stiff peaks start to form. Fold in the cornstarch, vinegar, and vanilla and beat just until stiff peaks form. Spread on the prepared pan into a round about 8-inches in diameter. Bake for 5 minutes. Turn off the oven and let the pavlova cool and set without opening the door, about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and invert the meringue onto a work surface. Peel the parchment from the bottom and place on a large cake plate or platter. In a bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks start to form. Add the sugar and beat until stiff peaks start to form. Spread the whipped cream over the meringue and decoratively arrange the kiwis and raspberries over the top. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Pavlovas with Passion Fruit Curd
New Zealand Sparkling Wine Cocktail
Thai Style New Zealand Green Shell Mussels
Lamb Braised In New Zealand Cabernet Sauvignon With Kumara
Australian Pavlovas With Fresh Berries And Strawberry Puree
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Dulce De Leche Gelato
New York Style Chocolate Cheesecake