- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold sour cream
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon very finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blueberry Syrup
- James Beard's Cream Biscuits
- Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer in the refrigerator. Prepare an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- In the cold bowl, beat the cream cheese at medium speed until soft and smooth. Gradually add the sugar 1/4 cup at a time beating well after each addition. Beat in the sour cream and the cream. Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla and beat just until thick and smooth. Cover and refrigerate until very cold (2 to 3 hours). Wash and re-chill the beaters.
- Using the chilled beaters and gradually increasing the mixer speed from low to medium, beat the mixture until creamy, about 2 minutes. Pour into ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's instructions. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, Place a warm biscuit in the bottom footed coupe bowls. Top with ice cream and blueberry syrup and serve.
Blueberry And Pear Torte With White Chocolate Ice Cream
Pound Cake With Ice Cream And Sauteed Bananas And Ginger Syrup
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Spiked Cream
Lemon Shortbread With Macerated Blueberries And Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Summer Blueberry Cobbler With Vanilla Ice Cream
White Chocolate And Blueberry Bread Pudding, With Amaretto Cream Sauce
Emeril's White Chocolate Chip Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches With Marshmallow Icing
Chocolate Buttermilk Cake with Fudge Icing and Chicory Coffee Ice Cream
Berry Ice Cream Pie With Coconut Whipped Cream