- 4 large baking potatoes, like russets, scrubbed (2 1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- SPECIAL SAUCE:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Baby Bam
- OPTIONAL KICKED UP TOPPINGS:
- Grated cheddar
- Crumbled crispy bacon
- Chopped ham
- Steamed chopped broccoli
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and make sure the oven rack is in the center position.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Rub with the oil, and season with the salt and pepper on all sides.
- Bake until fork-tender, about 1 hour.
- To make the Special Sauce, in a small bowl combine all the ingredients and stir well to blend.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Using oven mitts or potholders, carefully transfer the hot potatoes to a plate and serve with the Special Sauce. Serve optional toppings, as desired.
Make Your Own Salad With Creamy Green Salad Dressing
Make Your Own Baked Potatoes With Special Sauce
Cup Cakes With Vanilla And Chocolate Icings
Delmonico's Dry Aged Sirloin Steaks With Homemade Worcestershire Sauce, Scalloped Potatoes And Creamed Spinach
Garlic Potato Parsnip Puree
Scalloped Potatoes And Onions
Oven Fried Potato And Sweet Potato Chips With Creamy Oven Cooked Bacon Dip
Andouille Potato Cakes With Fresh Corn And Tomato Salsa
Cream Of Parsnip Soup With Potato Crisps And Bacon
Warm Grilled Potato And Fennel Salad With Herbed Buttermilk Dressing