- 4 plain bagels
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon Essence
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, very carefully slice the bagels as thinly as possible, getting 8 to 10 slices per bagel. Spread in 1 layer on the prepared sheets.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. When oil starts to get warm, about 1 minute, remove from the heat and add the garlic and Essence. Let sit until the garlic perfumes the oil, about 10 minutes. Remove the garlic from the oil.
- With a pastry brush, lightly brush the oil on the bagel chips. Bake until golden brown. Turn and bake on the second side until just crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on wire racks.
- Serve with dips or schmeers of your choice.
New Orleans Crawfish Bagels
Homemade Bagel Dough
Homemade Bagel Chips With Creamy Garlic & Vegetable Spread
Fire Roasted Corn Dip With Crispy Flour And Blue Corn Chips
Parmesan Truffled Potato Chips
Chili Con Carne And Chili Con Queso With Tortilla Chips
Herb Encased Potato Chips
Homemade Tortilla Chips
Blow You Away Bagel Chips