- 4 slices rye bread
- Emeril's Russian dressing
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- 8 ounces sliced baked ham
- 8 ounces sliced corned beef
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- Place 2 slices of the bread on a flat work surface. Spread one side of each slice with theEmeril's Russian Dressing. On 1 slice of bread, stack half of the cheese, ham, corned beef and sauerkraut in layers. Top with the other slice of bread, dressing side down, and push together to form a sandwich.
- Spread softened butter on both sides of the sandwich and place in the hot waffle iron. Cook until the sandwich is golden brown on the outside and the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the grill and cut into quarters. Serve immediately and repeat with the remaining sandwich.