- 1 sheet puff pastry (half of 17 1/4-ounce package), thawed
- 1 small wheel Brie, about 6-inches in diameter, rind removed
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F.
- Place the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and roll out to a rectangle, about 8 by 16-inches. With a sharp knife, cut into 6 to 8 equal squares.
- Cut the Brie into 6 to 8 equal wedges. Lay 1 wedge of cheese diagonally in the center of each pastry square, pressing down to flatten. Top the cheese with a portion of raspberries.
- With a pastry brush, brush egg onto the outer edge of the dough, fold the dough in half and press to seal. Place the pastry packages on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown and risen, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Poached Pears Stuffed With Maytag Blue Cheese And Roasted Walnuts Wrapped In Puff Pastry With Port Wine Reduction Sauce
Crawfish, Oysters And Scallops Bordelaise In Puff Pastry
Pastry Wrapped Baked Brie With Truffled Crabmeat Filling
Fast French Puff Pastry
Truffle Stuffed Chicken Legs In Puff Pastry With Candied Butternut Squash
Apple Tart Tatin With Homemade Puff Pastry
Lobster Mousse Puff Pastry Bouchees
Gemelli With Smoked Salmon And Creamy Vodka Sauce
Emeril's Clam, Oyster, Mussel, And Potato Ragout In Puff Pastry
Puff Pastry Wrapped Salmon And Watercress Mousse With Champagne Chive Butter Sauce