- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons crumbled creamy blue cheese, such as Maytag Blue
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (8-ounce) New York strip steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- French Fries
- In a bowl, combine the butter, shallots, blue cheese, parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Blend until creamy and well mixed. Turn out onto a sheet of plastic or waxed paper and form into a small log, about 1-inch in diameter. Cover and refrigerate until just firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper to taste. Grill to desired temperature, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove from the grill and transfer to serving plates. Cut the Blue Cheese-Shallot Butter log into 4 pieces, and place one piece on each steak. Serve immediately with the French Fries.
Blue Cheese Butter Spread, And Blue Cheese Butter Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Butter Infused Pan Sauce
Blue Cheese Butter Spread
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks With Fried Bell Pepper Rings And Maitre D'hotel Butter
Skordalia With Fried Calamari
Fried Oyster Poor Boys With Homemade Bbq Sauce And A Crunchy Blue Cheese Slaw
Fried Clams With Gaahlicky Blue Cheese Dip
Herb Cheese Stuffed And Fried Eggplant Steaks With Braised Radicchio, Fennel, And Escarole
Duck Confit Salad With Dried Berries, Stilton Cheese, And Vanilla Shallot Vinaigrette