- 1 cup packed golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 cups popped unflavored popcorn
- 2 cups roasted unsalted peanuts, or almonds
- In a large, glass, measuring cup, combine the sugar, syrup, salt, butter, and vanilla. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Add the baking soda and stir well (mixture will foam).
- Combine the popcorn and peanuts in a large brown paper bag. Pour the syrup into the bag and stir to coat. Turn the bag under to close and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Transfer the caramel corn mixture to a baking sheet lined with waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Emeril's Vegetarian Microwave Black Bean Chili
Nutty Ice Cream Cake With Caramel Sauce And Toffee Bits
Microwave Double Chocolate Brownies With Sweetened Whipped Cream
Maple Ice Cream With Candied Walnuts, And Nutty Chocolate Sauce
Roasted Chicken With Caramelized Onions, Andouille And Sweet Corn Bread Pudding With Southern Cooked Greens
Kicked Up Country Breakfast
One Pot Chicken Dish Over Cheesy Rice
Cheesy Rice Pilaf
Layered Black Bean Chili Dip
Gigiís Little Bitía Nutty Heaven