- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more, for frying
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Sri Racha (red pepper sauce)
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded bok choy
- 1/4 cup rice wine
- 8 ounces peeled, de-veined small raw shrimp
- 8 ounces small bay scallops
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1 ounce bean thread cellophane noodles
- Preheat the fryer to 360 degrees F.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the ginger, garlic, and Sri Racha, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the bell peppers , bok choy, and rice wine and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp, scallops, and soy sauce, and cook until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Add the green onions and cook for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a hot fryer, add the cellophane noodles, and fry quickly until puffed and golden. Remove from the oil and drain on paper towels. Top the seafood mixture with the noodles and serve immediately.
Vietnamese-Style Curried Shrimp with Cellophane Noodles
Stir Fried Crabmeat With Cellophane Noodles
Chicken And Veggie Stir Fry With Cellophane Noodles
Cold Soba Noodles with Shrimp and Peanut Miso Dressing
Emerilized Banh Pho Bo (vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup)
Black Pepper Crusted Sea Scallops With A Crab Meat And Fiddlehead Fern Relish With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Seared Scallops With A Porcini Relish And Truffle Butter Sauce
Emerilized Seafood Lo Mein
Cornmeal Crusted Redfish With A Spicy Red Bean Sauce, Grilled Green Onions Coulis, Homemade Andouille Sausage And Southern Style Hush Puppies