- 5 pounds very lean beef or venison, trimmed of all fat
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Emerilís Original Essence
- Cut the meat into strips 1-inch wide and 1/2-inch thick, and spread on baking sheets. In a bowl blend the seasonings. Season the meat strips on 1 side, then turn and season the second side. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F.
- Cook the meat until it is completely dried, 6 to 8 hours, turning as needed to dry uniformly. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Eat as desired, or keep tightly covered, refrigerated, for up to 1 month.
Homemade Beef Jerky
Roast Beef, Arugula, And Blue Cheese Sandwiches On Homemade Rosemary Focaccia Bread With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Dressing
Grilled Fillet Of Beef With Blue Cheese Glacage, With Bacon And Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes And A Drizzle Of Emeril's Homemade Worcestershire Sauce
Rabbit With Peanut Sauce
Charleston Style Grits
Kicked Up Corn Maque Choux
Navaho Fry Bread
Seared Beef Carpaccio With Shaved Fresh Artichokes And A Drizzle Of Truffle Oil
Banja Gui: Barbecued Beef In A Lettuce Wrapper (korea)