- 6 sheets phyllo dough, thawed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon
- 1 cup Lemon CrËme Fraiche
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 5 ounces salmon caviar
- 5 cups baby greens
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and lightly grease with butter.
- Place 1 phyllo sheet on a work surface and brush with melted butter. Top with a second sheet and brush with butter. Continue layering until all 6 sheets have been buttered, buttering the top sheet. Cut the phyllo stack to make 12 equal stacks, about 4 1/2-inch by 2-inch each. Place on the prepared sheet and bake until golden, turning the sheet halfway through baking, about 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the baked phyllo to a cooling rack.
- Place 1 phyllo stack on a plate and top with 1 slice of salmon. Spoon 1 tablespoon of lemon crème fraiche on top and sprinkle with onion. Top with another phyllo rectangle, salmon, crème fraiche, and onion. Continue the process, ending with 3 layers in all. Top each stack with 2 tablespoons of salmon caviar.
- Place the greens in a large bowl. In a small bowl whisk together the remaining lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Slowly add the oil in a thin stream, whisking to emulsify. Season with the salt. Toss the greens with the dressing. Arrange the greens around the outer edges of the napoleons and serve.
Crabmeat And Baby Asparagus Napoleons
Potato And Wild Mushroom Napoleons
Egglant, Tomato And Feta Cheese Napoleons
Raspberry And Dried Pear Napoleons
Smoked Salmon Omelette With Caviar Hollandaise
Delmonico's Smoked Salmon And Brie Crepes With Herbsaint Butter Sauce And Crispy Spinach
Avocado And Smoked Salmon Mousse
Potato And Watercress Soup With Crisp Potato Pancakes And Smoked Salmon
Gemelli With Smoked Salmon And Creamy Vodka Sauce
Grilled Pizza With Smoked Salmon Topping