- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 1 loaf round focaccia, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pound Mesclun or other salad greens
- 1 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pint teat drop tomatoes
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sherry or balsamic vinegar
- Chive flowers, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spread the goat cheese on the focaccia. Drizzle with 4 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Put the focaccia on a baking sheet and bake until the cheese begins to melt and the bread is lightly toasted, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Combine the greens, pine nuts, cheese, tomatoes, chives and sprouts in a large salad bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and the remaining 3/4 cup olive oil until blended. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss. To serve, arrange equal amounts of the salad on plates and garnish with the chive flowers. Serve with the goat cheese focaccia.
Baked Sea Trout With Green Market Potatoes And Vegetables With Green Garlic Lovage Sauce
Composed Crescent City Farmers Market Salad
Farmers Market Seafood Salad
Organic Pork Stir Fry
Rhubarb And Strawberry Pie With† Almond Crumb Topping
Chile-Glazed Crispy Confit Duck Wings with Blue Cheese Crème Fraiche and a Shaved Celery and Grape Salad
Delmonico's Guappo Salad
Emeril’s Delmonico Peach Salad
Grilled Flat-Iron Steak with Avocado, Tomato, and Red Onion Salad