- 1 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- One-half cup pink sanding sugar
- One-half cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. On a well-sugared surface (use granulated sugar), roll out the chilled dough to one-eighth-inch thickness. Sprinkle the top of the dough with the pink sanding sugar. Using a two-inch heart-shaped cutter, cut out the cookies. Place the cookies on a baking sheet. If necessary, place any remaining cookies on another cookie sheet and refrigerate until ready to bake. Bake until lightly golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool.
- Place one teaspoon of jam in the center of half of the baked cookies. Place remaining cookies on top to form sandwiches.