- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- MAPLE BUTTER:
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with 12 paper muffin-tin liners.
- Place the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sour cream, maple syrup, sugar, and melted butter, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and whisk just until incorporated, being careful not to overmix.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven until golden brown, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the muffins from the oven and let cool in the tin for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack. Serve warm with maple butter.
- MAPLE BUTTER:: In a small mixing bowl, combine the butter and syrup, using a small whisk or fork.
- Serve with the corn muffins or wrap tightly with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Yield: 1/2 cup
Nutty Buttery Green Beans
Wake You Up Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Mile High Blueberry Muffins
Basically Buttery Cookies
Right Out Of The Oven Corn Dogs
Tinfoil Corn Rules
It's A Good Morning Muffins
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs