- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated mild Cheddar cheese
- Break the eggs one at a time into a small mixing bowl and beat with a whisk or fork.
- Add the milk, Baby Bam, and salt, and whisk well to combine.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the eggs are just set, about 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, remove the skillet from the heat, and let rest for 20 to 30 seconds until the cheese melts. Spoon onto two plates and serve immediately.
- Add chopped ham or crumbled crispy bacon to kick up these already Kicked-Up Scrambled Eggs!
Good For You Garden Pita Pockets With Egg Salad
Emeril's Favorite Fried Egg Sandwich
Egg-stra Special Omelets
Go Nuts For Banana Bread
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yummy Creamy Chicken
Baby Bam Burgers