- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Baby Bam
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated mild Cheddar cheese
- Break the eggs one at a time into a small mixing bowl and beat with a whisk or fork.
- Add the milk, Baby Bam, and salt, and whisk well to combine.
- Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the eggs and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the eggs are just set, about 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, remove the skillet from the heat, and let rest for 20 to 30 seconds until the cheese melts. Spoon onto two plates and serve immediately.
- Add chopped ham or crumbled crispy bacon to kick up these already Kicked-Up Scrambled Eggs!
Good For You Garden Pita Pockets With Egg Salad
Chicken Nuggets With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Emeril's Favorite Fried Egg Sandwich
Egg-stra Special Omelets
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
You Gotta Love Spaghetti And Meatballs
Make 'em Pancakes
Nutty Buttery Green Beans
Baby Bam Burgers
Go Nuts For Banana Bread