- 1 pint fresh strawberries with the stems on
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- Wash the strawberries as quickly as possible so they donít get soggy. Make sure to dry them very well before dipping them in the chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave-proof glass bowl or measuring cup and cover it with plastic wrap. Microwave the chocolate on high power for 30 seconds; then stir it with a spoon or rubber spatula. Continue to microwave the chocolate on high, stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until it is completely melted and smooth. (If you donít have a microwave, you can use the double-boiler method for melting chocolate on.)
- Holding it by its stem, dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate and place them on the lined baking sheet. Place the sheet in the refrigerator and allow it to cool 10 to 15 minutes, just until the chocolate has hardened.
- Have an adult help you melt the chocolate. Be careful when dipping the strawberries in the hot chocolate!
Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Jillieís Pesto Cheese Dip
Big Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just Like Momís Cupcakes With Vanilla And Chocolate Icings
Youíll Go Ape For Chocolate Covered Bananas
Scoop It Up Spinach Dip
Make 'em Pancakes
Emerilized Tuna Casserole
Ka Bam Kabobs
Nutty Buttery Green Beans